You need a piece of card or brown paper that measures at least 7 inches (18cm) x 6 inches (15cm).
- Use the template below to draw your seed packet outline.
- Cut out your template, then make folds along the dotted lines.
- Stick tabs A and B to the back of the packet.
- Stick or draw a picture of your plant on to the front of the packet. Include information about the plant on the front and back of your packet.
- Once the packet has dried, place your collected seed inside.
- Stick down tab C to seal the packet.
- Store in an airtight container.
Read our article about How To Save Seeds From Your Garden